Jeanne Meister is the founder of HR advisory and research firm Future Workplace. In 2015, Jeanne was named to the list of the top 50 Influencers in Corporate Human Resources and Recruiting by Glassdoor. She was keynote at Learning Live this week when she talked about what employees will look for in the future workplace and what this means for organisations. Here Jeanne speaks to Jamie…
Stop for a moment, good leaders of organisations and people. Pause, Practitioners of Learning and Development. Cease acting for...
As we start a new year we continue this series of the L&D QuestionTime where we hear from this years finalists in...
When I first started my career over 20 years ago, it was as a recruitment consultant for an executive...
As chatbots become common in other contexts, such as retail, health and finance, so they will become common in...
If you haven’t seen Jane Hart’s top 100 tools for learning, where have you been for the last 9...
Hello world. Welcome to my first article – So what has inspired me to put fingers to keyboard to...
Like many people, I am registered with a number of social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn..etc. Regularly I...
In the 1st of a planned series available to LPI members this companion guides the reader through some of the...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 12 hours, 9 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 59 minutes ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020