Jeanne Meister is the founder of HR advisory and research firm Future Workplace. In 2015, Jeanne was named to the list of the top 50 Influencers in Corporate Human Resources and Recruiting by Glassdoor. She was keynote at Learning Live this week when she talked about what employees will look for in the future workplace and what this means for organisations. Here Jeanne speaks to Jamie…
Gamification is the process of utilizing and combining game-based elements and mechanics to engage people in learning and taking...
There is a wealth of evidence to suggest that coaching helps to optimise learning. From research-based evidence to anecdotal...
“Leadership is about doing the right things … Management is about doing things right” Here’s my list of L&D...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the rapidly approaching ceremony itself, we...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
Are you an experienced trainer with good MS Office and 365 skills? Do you enjoy helping people get to...
Although data has been collected for years, the term ‘Big Data’ was coined back in 2008 by Haseeb Budhani,...
Fellow of the LPI Ady Howes shares ideas on using Twitter for Learning. Twitter, the social media platform that...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 13 hours, 44 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
active 1 day, 16 hours ago
- LearnBox Lounge Launch with Jamil Qureshi.
- Critical Sales Skills for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How IHG is Delivering Onboarding
- Digital Transformation for L&D
- 01/04/2020 - 13/05/2020
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Congratulations to @CrossKnowledge for achieving their Learning Technologies Accreditation!
CrossKnowledge deliver Integrated Learning Experiences to help your workforce acquire the skills they need to succeed.
Learn more at: https://www.crossknowledge.com/
Partner News Feeds
- Coronavirus: the learning sector’s response March 26, 2020
- UpsideLMS demonstrates Employee-first approach; Rolls out Remote Working for its team during COVID-19 outbreak March 26, 2020
- The Next Decade in Learning March 25, 2020
- Leading in a digital age March 27, 2020
- Why equal parental leave is critical in progressing a gender equal workplace March 27, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 26 March March 26, 2020