I was lucky enough to have really cool teachers at school – you know, the type who taught game theory using the bar scene from A Beautiful Mind, or aspects of US government systems using episodes of The West Wing, or Freud’s idea of the Return of the Repressed using the opening episode of the 2nd series of Buffy the…
Classroom training can seem like a real treat. Especially when we consider that more than 3 quarters of people...
I grew up sailing; first setting foot (or more likely crawling) on board at the tender age of one...
When looking for a means to deliver microlearning, how do you tell the difference between fad resources and quality...
A short video produced by Doug Shaw on the importance of conversations at work, recorded for Learning At Work Week...
Recently I had my first experience of chatbots in learning. Note: If you can’t be bothered reading all this,...
This week we catch up with Velda Barnes Head of Learning & Development at Addaction. In your opinion what...
I’ve recently participated as one of the contributors in the Stoddart Review – a well-respected study on workplace productivity....
Regular readers of my blogs will know that I’m not an ‘open networker’. That doesn’t mean that I’m not...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 7 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 20 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 14 minutes ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020