Many companies are implementing new technology in support of broader digital transformation goals. However, transformation isn’t just about implementing technology; it is about fundamentally changing how employees leverage that technology to produce business outcomes. And these fundamental changes do not just happen – organisations must put purposeful and effective solutions in place to enable them. If you are wondering how…
Kindness, the theme for Mental Health Awareness Week 2020 This week is Mental Health Awareness Week (18-24 May) which will focus...
For the first time in The LEARNING AWARDS’ history, we will be unveiling all of our finalists as soon...
OR – Can L&D Solve Problems Without Using the C Word (& the P Word)? [For the faint of...
How many of us shy away from tough conversations? Giving hard-to-hear feedback, sharing bad news, dealing with an unpleasantly...
In the continuing series we this week catch up with Mark Aberdour. In your opinion what is the biggest...
There are no learners because there are no ‘breathers’ – that is to say we all learn and breathe,...
……….The L&D conundrum by Myles Runham. It’s that time of year. We have digested the ‘new year, new me’...
My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 17 hours, 40 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 49 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- Learning strategy: eight steps to removing the ‘fear factor’ July 13, 2020
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020
- Six visual design tips for effective elearning July 13, 2020
- Transfer in digital training: Quick-and-easy tools with great impact pt2 July 13, 2020