Many companies are implementing new technology in support of broader digital transformation goals. However, transformation isn’t just about implementing technology; it is about fundamentally changing how employees leverage that technology to produce business outcomes. And these fundamental changes do not just happen – organisations must put purposeful and effective solutions in place to enable them. If you are wondering how…
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the ATD International Conference & Expo held recently in San...
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
EU migration to the UK is at its lowest since 2009, and the number of EU nationals coming to...
The sixth of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you...
In this weeks issue of L&D QuestionTime we hear from Ben Betts. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
In a recent post Jonathan Kettleborough wrote about how – despite all our efforts – almost 70% of all change...
Look to design some one-page checklists (or guides) for new starters or new leaders Run an audience focus group...
There is a culture shift required to operate effectively in a complex environment; to collaborate, to learn as you...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 5 minutes ago
active 2 days, 3 hours ago
active 3 days, 3 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020