The system supporting skills and careers development is inept and that costs the world trillions. But the future for learning is bright: higher quality, justified, data-driven, technology-enabled, culturally embedded, more of it. That future arrives sooner with useful, relevant, high-quality, fresh, intelligent learning recommendations. 1. Today We suck at developing the skills of our workforce. After decades of debate, the…
“Siloed departments, fixed roles and tasks, hierarchical structures, top down controlled strategies, action plans and funding mechanisms. Our dominant...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
Performance is more than support is a 2 part podcast based on Lisa Minogue-Whites session at the 2016 Learning Live...
Ever seen a learning drama like this one? FRED So this must be the new seven-fifty. I believe it can...
Dreamflight is a registered UK charity that changes young lives through taking children with a serious illness or disability...
When is a project manager not a project manager? When it’s a Business Analyst, a Change Lead, a Project...
So I am on Twitter one evening and participating in what I class (aside from #Ozlearn) one of the...
I was lucky enough to have really cool teachers at school – you know, the type who taught game...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 14 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 37 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 44 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 32 minutes ago
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Andy Lancaster interview on Learning Now tv February 24, 2020
- How IHG is delivering global onboarding and professional development to 5,500 leaders February 24, 2020
- Docebo Supercharges European Expansion With DoceboInspire Europe 2020 February 21, 2020
- Promoting data science from within February 24, 2020
- Don’t waste money on wellbeing: A guide to boosting employee engagement in workplace wellness February 21, 2020
- Are we products or producers of our environment? February 21, 2020