The system supporting skills and careers development is inept and that costs the world trillions. But the future for learning is bright: higher quality, justified, data-driven, technology-enabled, culturally embedded, more of it. That future arrives sooner with useful, relevant, high-quality, fresh, intelligent learning recommendations. 1. Today We suck at developing the skills of our workforce. After decades of debate, the…
It’s easy being a cynic. I’ve found that the more time I spend in the learning industry, the easier...
So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use...
They trusted me with our most valuable asset, our people. They gave me stewardship over a large cash investment...
I have been reading Andrew Jacobs blog for some time now but the most recent post really did resonate...
In this post David Kelly curates resources shared via the backchannel of the Learning Technologies Conference & Exhibition being held...
In the continuing series we this week catch up with Mark Aberdour. In your opinion what is the biggest...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
I feel that this is the year of pivotal change within the L&D industry. For years we have spoken...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Close 27 September
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 5 hours ago
active 7 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 5 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Start with Who: The Golden Circle of Learning Design
- Crawl, Walk, Run: the first three steps to a more effective L&D strategy
- If You Really Want To Build A Learning Culture - Start With The Learners
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- How to create high performing leaders for the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- D2L Connection, Dublin
- 09/10/2019 - 10/10/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
Partner News Feeds
- Conference Chair, Robin Hoyle, shares insights ahead of World of Learning 2019 September 17, 2019
- The new course selling platform by iSpring September 17, 2019
- EssentialSkillz Achieves Excellent Net Promoter Score (NPS) September 16, 2019
- How Software Development Life Cycle Works? September 19, 2019
- Why self-paced learning is critical to your L&D strategy September 19, 2019
- Leadership: the three top skills all leaders need September 18, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: September 2019 September 17, 2019
- More than 1 in 4 companies are considering changing apprentice providers, study finds September 17, 2019
- How to debrief colleagues when they don't make the cut September 17, 2019