The second part of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you insight into the qualities, pitfalls and different approaches. Furthermore, we will advise you on the best reading material to further develop your knowledge of Leadership. Qualities of Great Leaders (Skills and Behaviours) Knowing that two-thirds of being a leader is…
LEARNING LIVE 2017 kicked off with L&D Question Time, The Learning and Performance Institute’s popular panel debate based on...
In my previous article I addressed why it is important to know as much as possible about your learners...
This post follows the #ldinsight chat from the 6 March 2015. Part one was published on 20 March –...
As the rate of change in the business environment continues to increase, project –based work has become a vehicle...
Measuring the value and return on investment (ROI) of training and development is consistently one of the most common...
Recently I had my first experience of chatbots in learning. Note: If you can’t be bothered reading all this,...
How often might a manager fire off instructions for something urgent or exciting, leaving a trail of unanswered questions...
“What characterises corporate cult is the degree of control management exercises over employees’ thinking and behaviour. This starts with...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 7 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 29 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 22 minutes ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020