The second part of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you insight into the qualities, pitfalls and different approaches. Furthermore, we will advise you on the best reading material to further develop your knowledge of Leadership. Qualities of Great Leaders (Skills and Behaviours) Knowing that two-thirds of being a leader is…
Baby boomers (the Me Generation) Born 1940s-mid 1960s Characteristics and work ethic: Belief in higher education Rejected the previous...
Least important — Most important Where would you place learning on this spectrum for your company? I’ve been talking...
Celebrating the best of the best in workplace learning. The learning and development community’s top organisations and outstanding individuals...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
It seems to be the perennial challenge for L&D leaders: how do you get your employees to want to...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
I got feedback about my face again. I’ve had it before and I’m mostly fine with it… know it…....
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Video learning back on top March 20, 2019
- Julian Roberts on Essential Skillz’ compliance focus March 20, 2019
- MPS Interactive Systems at LT2019 March 20, 2019
- Citations in adult learning content March 20, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- The TJ Podcast: March 2019 March 20, 2019
- Politics and the performance mindset: Why Britain needs a Crazy Goal March 20, 2019
- How Brexit will change the game for talent management March 18, 2019