“What characterises corporate cult is the degree of control management exercises over employees’ thinking and behaviour. This starts with recruitment, where employees are screened for their “fit”. Once in, they then see that on-boarding processes and incentive systems tend to reinforce the need for alignment.” Manfred Kets de Vries Some questions for ‘L&D’ and their corporate inductions: Does the induction…
“Leadership is about doing the right things … Management is about doing things right” Here’s my list of L&D...
As a learning provider you’re likely to be focused on scheduling training, updating your content and checking on your...
This week we hear the views of Glen Butler of Tesco who recently won the prestigious Learning Professional of...
The results of this years Learning Survey have been released to members of The Learning & Performance Institute and is...
31 March 2006, 01 November 2006, 04 December 2008. Three dates of particular significance to me… These relate to...
This year as I started my fitness routine, I was reminded by a quote by Addison who said that...
Amazon’s Alexa, Apple’s Siri and Microsoft’s Cortana are all examples of devices that use voice activation technology to perform...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 32 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 35 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 29 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 47 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Mental Toughness - The Key to Performance, Wellbeing and Positive Behaviour
- Start with Who: The Golden Circle of Learning Design
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Immerse receiving this accreditation from The Learning and Performance Institute @YourLPI recognises the importance of #VirtualReality for Learning & Development moving forward. #LPI #Training #VR
Partner News Feeds
- Learn Appeal continues to expand with new appointment to Board of Trustees September 13, 2019
- Happy 5th birthday to Nimble Elearning September 13, 2019
- Navigating change: Kineo’s Stuart Chadwick and Jez Anderson September 13, 2019
- Post-Brexit Britain needs skilled workers September 13, 2019
- How audio content can make your training more engaging September 12, 2019
- Leadership: the problem with managers and how to upskill them September 11, 2019