There are few of us who, including those of us who work in learning & development, who can change or move forward in their lives without some kind of help. It might be help in the form of a coach or mentor to help you grow. It could be support from friends and family who keep you motivated. Another form…
Performance is more than support is a 2 part podcast based on Lisa Minogue-Whites session at the 2016 Learning Live...
As the rate of change in the business environment continues to increase, project –based work has become a vehicle...
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
Last week, two things happened within a few hours of each other. (Well actually, an incredible number of things...
A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of speaking at a The Learning and Performance Institutes CLO...
This is fast becoming the question we, at the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) are being asked most. So let’s...
Claire Lickman of Happy Ltd recently attended a free seminar hosted by Herman Miller and Office Principles, with interesting talks...
Lori Niles-Hofmann writes – I put up a post last week that had quite a few readers clutching their...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 9 hours, 39 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020