There are few of us who, including those of us who work in learning & development, who can change or move forward in their lives without some kind of help. It might be help in the form of a coach or mentor to help you grow. It could be support from friends and family who keep you motivated. Another form…
This post arose from a comment by Joanne Lucy on one of my previous posts where she wondered who...
“A three-step strategy to continue learning delivery.” In reaction to the current crisis, there is a strong call for...
Ger Driesen writes: It seems that blockchain technology is presented as the ‘new magic technology’ in many areas today....
Ever seen a learning drama like this one? FRED So this must be the new seven-fifty. I believe it can...
The Learning and Performance Institute in association with Pearson VUE invites you to take part in the following piece...
Classroom training, though traditional in approach, still holds a central position in today’s corporate training and development scenario. Traditional...
This time of year is without doubt a time for reflection. A time to sit back and digest, be...
You have your to-do list. That’s a good start, but what should you do first? Some people say ‘eat...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 7 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 1 minute ago
active 3 hours, 51 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 1 day, 6 hours ago
- Stop the Noise and Cut To The Chase
- Mental Toughness: Dealing with Chaos and Challenging Situation
- Coaching Humans Through a Crisis: Mental Health & Performance in 2020
- Digital Transformation for L&D
- 22/04/2020 - 13/05/2020
- What is Your Learning Data Really Telling You?
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The Role of L&D in Crisis (Hint: It's not building another coronavirus course)
Presented by @loriniles
Wednesday 8th April
3pm UK Time (BST)
Partner News Feeds
- TJ Essentials: Change management pts 1-3 April 6, 2020
- Covid-19 and TJ April 6, 2020
- COVID-19 support pack launched by learning solutions provider viewed 90,000 times within days April 3, 2020