There are few of us who, including those of us who work in learning & development, who can change or move forward in their lives without some kind of help. It might be help in the form of a coach or mentor to help you grow. It could be support from friends and family who keep you motivated. Another form…
At this year’s LearningLive Question master Nigel Paine, will put your questions to our expert panel. Television’s most established...
Issy Nancarrow explains the tricks often missed within Learning and Development to make an impact and provide tangible results
I have been reading Andrew Jacobs blog for some time now but the most recent post really did resonate...
Fosway Group, Europe’s #1 HR and Learning Analyst, today (30 January 2018) unveils the headlines results from its annual...
I was flying from Australia recently. I awoke in the darkened plane not realising whether I had been asleep...
Stakeholders can always present problems in the design process. They have opinions. They often have clout and seniority. They...
Amazon’s Alexa, Apple’s Siri and Microsoft’s Cortana are all examples of devices that use voice activation technology to perform...
Most of us have read the headlines about how artificial intelligence will displace and automate jobs, but do we...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 49 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 16 minutes ago
active 1 day, 10 hours ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019