There are few of us who, including those of us who work in learning & development, who can change or move forward in their lives without some kind of help. It might be help in the form of a coach or mentor to help you grow. It could be support from friends and family who keep you motivated. Another form…
In this short video the The CEO of The Learning & Performance Institute Edmund Monk discusses the move from...
An article I wrote last week – Learning at big companies – became my most popular. It was a...
How Different Eras Produce Leaders with Different Mindsets 1898: it’s the Golden Age of American industrial growth. After years...
Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the rapidly approaching ceremony itself, we...
Changes in Blended Learning to keep it relevant and innovative – an article by CLS Performance Solutions. The term...
Let’s be honest, the best compliment any worker has ever given to compliance training was probably along the lines...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of Ron Edwards. In your opinion what is the biggest...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 29 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 2 days, 3 hours ago
active 3 days, 4 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020