This time of year is without doubt a time for reflection. A time to sit back and digest, be it within our personal lives or professional arena. As I prepare to head off for the Christmas break and all the festivities that are to follow I have been thinking of my highlights within the L&D calendar. I always look forward…
Drawing on her own experiences, Leona Barr-Jones looks at the differences between leadership and management and why they are...
EU migration to the UK is at its lowest since 2009, and the number of EU nationals coming to...
Modern slavery is still a huge ongoing global issue, with 20 to 30 million people still estimated to be...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have been thinking a lot about curation over the last few months. This has been...
by Drew Settles of HubSpot An interesting article here on disengagement in the workplace and how software could help...
Community Management is an evolving role and organizations are beginning to see the need for this role. In this...
One of the key differences between professions and other forms of occupation is the fact that professionals are bound...
How well does your team share insights and knowledge to help collectively solve problems? It could be the difference...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 5 hours, 27 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 46 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 26 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 27 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 20 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Adult Learners Week (Australia)
- 01/09/2019 - 08/09/2019
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- A Feast of Learning
- Dealing with Change: Beating fear, uncertainty and doubt so we can thrive and flourish
- Culture : Getting the Core Ingredients right
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
[email protected] will be attending Learning Live 2019 to reconnect with old colleagues and make new connections. Learning Live is a great forum for L&D specialists and providers to discuss and explore trends in L&D. #LEARNINGLIVE
Partner News Feeds
- Can charisma overcome resistance towards training and development? August 23, 2019
- VIDEO: What's your work/life tipping point? August 23, 2019
- Transformational leadership: it’s not what you think August 22, 2019
- Free resource: How to create 3D infographics for classroom training presentations August 23, 2019
- What leaders can learn from these nine quotes August 23, 2019
- How to create an eco-friendly office August 23, 2019