The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep up. Where do you start? Which reports have the data you’re looking for? That’s why we’re giving you the LPI Research Companion – a regular free…
In the continuing series we catch up with Debbie Carter – Editor In Chief at TJ. In your opinion...
A cheap cocktail is worse than no cocktail. So it is with many blended learning courses. They try, but...
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
Gamification is becoming an important and significant tool in the realm of learning. This article talks about what Gamification...
In the continuing series we catch up with LPI Consultant Peter Coley. In your opinion what is the biggest...
A new body will carry out the roles of the Education Funding Agency and Skills Funding Agency. The Education...
Dynamic and diverse board of industry experts will provide strategic guidance and support The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI),...
As e-learning evolves and becomes more sophisticated, training providers are broadening their repertoire of educational tools to ensure they...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 31 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 26 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 27 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 30 minutes ago
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- How Samsung transformed their multilingual sales network training
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Fearless facilitation for the NHS. 7 confidence-boosting tips that will make you a virtual meeting superhero (and 3 things you should NEVER do!). Webinar today at 1PM BST (UK) https://bit.ly/3ctg0Uv #NHS
Partner News Feeds
- How to better support your flexible learners June 3, 2020
- How Confused.com harnesses the power of employee-driven learning June 3, 2020
- Video: Harnessing the power of apprenticeships June 3, 2020