TL/DR: It’s known that if you don’t do a good training needs analysis (TNA) you can’t design useful learning or measure its effectiveness. But do we do TNAs well? Research recommends a systematic approach to TNA at three levels. In practice, we seem to rely mainly on ad-hoc, competency-based surveys. The big problem with surveys is that they are unreliable…
How often have you been to an event where a ‘Life Coach’, ‘Inspirational Speaker’ or ‘Motivational Guru’ has told...
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
For a long while, when training I let people know we’ll be working with adult rules. That people do...
The results of this years Learning Survey have been released to members of The Learning & Performance Institute and is...
The Learning & Performance Institute has announced that this years Learning Awards will be livestreamed globally direct from the Dorchester...
Recently I had my first experience of chatbots in learning. Note: If you can’t be bothered reading all this,...
Are you ready to be disrupted? Personally I am heartily sick of the abuse of this word. From a...
I have been reading Andrew Jacobs blog for some time now but the most recent post really did resonate...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 5 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 27 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 44 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 1 day, 7 hours ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019