TL/DR: It’s known that if you don’t do a good training needs analysis (TNA) you can’t design useful learning or measure its effectiveness. But do we do TNAs well? Research recommends a systematic approach to TNA at three levels. In practice, we seem to rely mainly on ad-hoc, competency-based surveys. The big problem with surveys is that they are unreliable…
Coupled Completion and Fantasy Learning The second emerging learning technology we are going to cover in this series is...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? In...
Enterprise application adoption is less than 50%, and employee productivity actually drops when implementing new enterprise applications. The enterprise...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we hear from Stephanie Morgan Director of Learning Solutions at Bray Leino Learning. In...
This post arose from a comment by Joanne Lucy on one of my previous posts where she wondered who...
Lori Niles-Hofmann begins her new ebook, Data-Driven Learning Design, with what I think may well just be my favourite...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
When looking for a means to deliver microlearning, how do you tell the difference between fad resources and quality...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 51 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 51 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019