The following article by Sally Augustin originally appeared in The Harvard Business Review. Most of us would acknowledge that good design has a powerful influence on how people think and behave. As today’s companies wake up to the value of workers who are truly engaged in their work — a clear case of trying to encourage certain ways of thinking and…
The pace of change in the next 30 years is set to revolutionise the way we do business. The...
In this 15 minute video, author Julian Stodd shares some of the first chapter of the Apollo Leadership Reflections...
One of the biggest challenges organizations are facing today is making informed business decisions based on their data. A...
The Learning and Performance Institute is proud to announce the finalists for the 2016 Learning Awards, the L&D sector’s annual...
The need for effective leadership is obvious, yet it seems training and development programs focused on cultivating new generations...
L&D’s number one priority has to be business alignment. We have to provide and facilitate learning that meets the...
Least important — Most important Where would you place learning on this spectrum for your company? I’ve been talking...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 12 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020