In this 5 min video LPI Fellow Gary Cookson comments on supporting performance at the point of need and what questions does this raise for learning and development. Webinar Series Join Gary as part of the LPI’s webinar series on the 18 April when he will look at the things that need to be in place to make digital transformation go…
I’m often asked how to use video for learning. Video is an expensive resource so it’s no wonder people...
L&D has to have business leaders on its side if it is to have real business impact. That’s the...
I’m currently working (as part of a larger group) to re-define the Customer experience principles within my business with...
Interesting research carried out by Leerdammer and published to todays Metro featured quite heavily in this mornings news. To give...
Learning & Development in organisations is all about the impact on performance. Or rather it should be about the...
During 2016 I have been privileged to deliver dozens of soft skills workshops to hundreds of employees, both in...
……. it’s all about the user Historically, the core focus of many IT Transformation teams has been on getting the...
In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 19 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 37 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Learning to learn: preparing humans for technological change 🤖
From a recent interview at #LearningLive via @LNwire
#Learning #LearningAndDevelopment #FutureOfWork #4IR @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Global Knowledge wins CompTIA Delivery Partner of the Year Award October 14, 2019
- Totara exclusive sponsor of the LMS & Learning Platforms Forum October 14, 2019
- Anti-Bribery Sorted: New mobile game helps corporates combat corruption October 14, 2019
- Apprenticeships: how to find a quality provider October 16, 2019
- Graduate skills gap: nurturing business skills in young employees October 15, 2019
- Skills training in a post-AI work environment October 14, 2019
- Fear in the workplace October 15, 2019
- Skill Pill present a new partnership with Skills for Justice October 14, 2019
- How to create the perfect learner experience October 14, 2019