I have recently gone on a long journey designing and implementing an ICT self service portal which included, amongst other things, a knowledge base of curated and created content. This is not a replacement for the LMS but in addition to. One of the questions being asked is “Will People use it?” – well we shall have to wait and…
A cheap cocktail is worse than no cocktail. So it is with many blended learning courses. They try, but...
If you are easily squeamish, this is probably not the blog post for you. If you are waiting for...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
Guest blog post by Sukh Pabial. I’ve been pondering lately about this whole work/life balance thing. What is it...
A new body will carry out the roles of the Education Funding Agency and Skills Funding Agency. The Education...
In the continuing series we catch up with Kevin M.Yates who has extensive learning and development experience and uses...
The rate and pace of digital transformation is impacting all business functions. HR is at the center of this...
The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 16 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 29 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
Get ready for 2020 - the year of live online learning - with this myth-busting webinar. Dec 10th at 1pm GMT. Register http://bit.ly/35b0KIU #virtualclassroom #liveonlinelearning #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- World of Learning 2019 news highlights December 12, 2019
- eThink Education Wins Brandon Hall Excellence in Technology Award December 12, 2019
- Chartered Institute of Marketing launches apprenticeships for all levels of marketers December 12, 2019
- How to boost a feedback culture based on praise December 13, 2019
- Lifelong learning: why it matters to the next UK Government December 12, 2019
- How to get things done as a learning professional in 2020 December 12, 2019
- How to empower yourself and your staff with time management training December 13, 2019
- New research points to a billion-dollar market for LXP December 13, 2019
- TJ Newsflash: 12 December December 12, 2019