For many organisations striving for success in today’s economic climate, it is no longer enough for your employees to simply “know” information, facts and figures about the industry and organisation in which they work. Regurgitating information (in some cases, to pass an elearning course) is useful for neither party; especially when it comes to applying these ‘learnings’ in a real…
Essential Facts – What is learning at work week. Learning at Work Week is an annual awareness campaign organised...
“Engagement’ is a common phrase and a common challenge bounded around in the industry. But what does it really...
The Learning & Development profession needs to stop pursuing the myth that we can (or even should) calculate the...
Watch the 2 minute video here & follow Ben on twitter @bbetts
Back in the day, Learning Management Systems (LMS) were implemented to streamline the ability to report on learning, particularly...
I was a bit surprised to read Shona Fletcher’s piece arguing that the classroom is dead and the future...
How good are your L&D skills in 2018? Find out with the new LPI Capability Map – full revised...
While L&D professionals are no longer the gatekeepers of learning, they still need to be in the driving seat....
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
active 1 day, 17 hours ago
active 1 day, 19 hours ago
active 1 day, 22 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020