This question, again? It comes around regularly enough. Should L&D sit with HR? I used to think about this question. Until I got over it. It got raised again last week at the Learning Live conference. It got me thinking about several different points. L&D isn’t a lobbying group. We don’t have organisational power to change where we sit. The…
Enterprise application adoption is less than 50%, and employee productivity actually drops when implementing new enterprise applications. The enterprise...
A couple of things have given me pause in my digital convictions in the last few weeks. As a...
One of the greatest contributions of technology to make education more effective is the data it generates. But there...
Dynamic and diverse board of industry experts will provide strategic guidance and support The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI),...
Microsoft Excel is still business critical. 30 years from its launch, it’s more popular than ever: 1 billion people...
With the increase of remote working we ask if such workers are happy or more isolated then their office...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Matt Brewer of Chubb Insurance. What in...
I’m sure most of you, like me, receive many sales calls a day, week or month. Up until about...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 15 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 44 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 49 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 37 minutes ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Fuse at World of Learning November 13, 2019
- Personal development: why coaching is a manager’s job November 18, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- 70:20:10 in a Contact Centre Induction November 14, 2019
- Turning the supertanker: How large companies can innovate pt 2 November 18, 2019
- TJ interviews: Sidetrade’s Luke Hennerley November 18, 2019
- Culture is as culture does November 15, 2019