The role of a Community Manager is becoming well-established with communities being perceived as platforms that have the potential to reduce the cost of communication, bridge organizational silos, facilitate cross-team conversations thus creating opportunities for innovation, knowledge transfer, expertise location, and more. However, despite of the various tangible and intangible benefits of communities, organizations are in reality discovering that establishing…
In this weeks QuestionTime we catch up with Julie Drybrough proud founder of fuchsia blue. Organisational Consultant, Learning &...
Recently BBC2 broadcast “Who’s the Boss,” – three programmes exploring how companies could transform their recruitment with Collaborative Hiring. Henry Stewart was...
I took part in a very interesting panel discussion with several other keynote speakers during the Adult Learning Symposium...
Most senior people in large organisations only have one job. That is to keep their job. This is not...
Mike Bedford writes – I was fortunate to attend my first ever Learning Live conference 4th and 5th September...
Nick Fernando, Head of Content at Filtered.com, has worked in learning and development for 15 years across public, private...
In “Thinking, Fast and Slow” Daniel Kahneman says: “the essence of intuitive heuristics: when faced with a difficult question,...
In the 1st of a planned series available to LPI members this companion guides the reader through some of the...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 9 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 1 day, 14 hours ago
active 1 day, 15 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020