The role of a Community Manager is becoming well-established with communities being perceived as platforms that have the potential to reduce the cost of communication, bridge organizational silos, facilitate cross-team conversations thus creating opportunities for innovation, knowledge transfer, expertise location, and more. However, despite of the various tangible and intangible benefits of communities, organizations are in reality discovering that establishing…
How can L&D become more relevant to the wider business? Not by claiming a ‘seat at the table’, but...
I initially wrote this almost ten years ago. I though it was an appropriate time to share it. Some...
Are there particular marketing tools and approaches that can help to incentivise learners? In the context of getting clicks...
EU migration to the UK is at its lowest since 2009, and the number of EU nationals coming to...
As Learning and Development continues to evolve and intensify, companies are under increasing pressure to manage their internal learning...
In the 2nd of this series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
From talking to many L&D professionals I hear so many stories of teams, budgets and classroom time being cut…..it’s...
In this weeks QuestionTime we catch up with Julie Drybrough proud founder of fuchsia blue. Organisational Consultant, Learning &...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours ago
active 11 hours, 37 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 58 minutes ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019