Rachel Burnham writes – Last week I had the opportunity to participate in this year’s Learning Live conference organised by the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) in London. The event was aimed at Heads of Learning & Development and involved a day and half of conference sessions, a small exhibition and lots of coffee breaks to enable conversations between participants. During…
………bringing thinking on the edge into the mainstream. Martin Couzins writes – Recently, I was a part of a...
Catch up on the recent webinar from Isobel Nancarrow looking at engagement in learning. Access the recording simply click...
Having a website to promote your training business is essential, but is it visible? How do your clients find...
As you may be aware the Learning Professional Network to which you subscribe has unfortunately been unavailable for the...
Originally published in November 2015. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and...
The role of marketing has travelled through a variety of meanings in recent years. Not so long ago, it...
How many apprentices does your business employ? Thanks to recent changes in the law, there are more reasons than...
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 16 minutes ago
active 29 minutes ago
active 34 minutes ago
active 47 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020