Interesting research carried out by Leerdammer and published to todays Metro featured quite heavily in this mornings news. To give an overview – most British workers are entitled to a full hour for lunch each day – the research results show that the average break taken is only 26 minutes and 28 seconds. It would appear that the above only applies to the…
Digital transformation is a term that means both everything – and nothing. To some companies, it’s the difference between...
Inspired collaboration makes it easier to share information and communicate ideas. Traditionally technology has supported 3 levels of collaboration...
Everything you’ve always wanted is on the other side of fear. George Addair Being an entrepreneur means confronting your...
It’s a beautifully warm Sunday night where I am. I work unusual hours, choosing when possible to spend more...
So your objectives are achievable. The design is brain friendly, so you know it will be memorable. You use...
In the next in this bi monthly feature we hear the thoughts and opinions of Duncan Edwards. What in your opinion are the...
In the corporate world, your success as an organization depends on your employees to a great extent. What kind...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The Year...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 28 minutes ago
Partner News Feeds
- Instilled Wins Award for Best Advance in Emerging Learning Technology December 6, 2019
- Why new technology means the marketing sector needs to raise its game December 6, 2019
- eLN Connect 2019 news highlights December 6, 2019
- Three ways to support parents’ emotional health at work, and why it's good for business December 6, 2019
- Deliver more for less in 2020: learning technology trends to watch out for December 5, 2019
- In-house team manager coaching December 4, 2019
- The TJ Awards 2019 announce their winners at historic London venue December 6, 2019
- Developing the future generation December 6, 2019
- From TJ magazine: L&D - a call to action on climate change December 6, 2019