Interesting research carried out by Leerdammer and published to todays Metro featured quite heavily in this mornings news. To give an overview – most British workers are entitled to a full hour for lunch each day – the research results show that the average break taken is only 26 minutes and 28 seconds. It would appear that the above only applies to the…
In a blog post this week, I wrote about how I’m concerned that in the L&D space, there are...
Structures within Learning and Development continue to evolve and become more complex. It is stated that 69% of L&D...
A couple of things have given me pause in my digital convictions in the last few weeks. As a...
A short highlight reel from the Learning Awards 2018, held at the Dorchester, London in February 2018. Hosted by...
This video follows on from ‘Do we still need e-learning?’ It goes back through the 40-year history of e-learning...
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion...
Chair of the Learning & Performance Institute Donald H.Taylor shares his initial thoughts in relation to the 2020 L&D...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 21 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 27 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 55 minutes ago
active 1 day, 7 hours ago
active 1 day, 10 hours ago
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Docebo Supercharges European Expansion With DoceboInspire Europe 2020 February 21, 2020
- UpsideLMS launches ‘Let’s Talk Learn-Tech’ Podcast for HR and L&D practitioners February 21, 2020
- Gomo Experts Reveal eLearning Authoring Best Practices in New Ebook February 20, 2020
- English speaking companies failing to empower better communications February 21, 2020
- Learning analytics in academia: the problems and pitfalls of collecting learner data February 20, 2020
- How to get a Pakistan visa? February 20, 2020
- Are we products or producers of our environment? February 21, 2020
- Don’t waste money on wellbeing: A guide to boosting employee engagement in workplace wellness February 21, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 20 February February 20, 2020