For a long while, when training I let people know we’ll be working with adult rules. That people do what they want, when they want, how they want. For me, it sets up how I intend for the training to be. That it’s about shared responsibility and shared power in the room. As the trainer/facilitator I have a role to…
My work finds me speaking to people with a wide range of skillsets and experience, often in the same...
Following their hugely popular session at this years Learning Live Saffron Interactive share their guide to surviving digital disruption in L&D,...
A cheap cocktail is worse than no cocktail. So it is with many blended learning courses. They try, but...
In the 4th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
In the modern working world we are all very much responsible for our own career pathways. Jobs for life...
I thought it would be helpful to share my preparations and thoughts for the discussion and some useful links...
One of my colleagues wrote a blog last year, Musings on my performance appraisal, in which he considered how he...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 9 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 4 hours ago
- Unleash The Potential of Live Online Learning
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
L&D is having to manage unprecedented levels of change; the almost daily 'moving-of-goalposts'. But the ultimate target is always performance. Data, knowledge and wisdom will lead us. http://bit.ly/36cZvIS #performancethroughlearning #learning
Partner News Feeds
- 3di’s UK head office moves to central Woking January 20, 2020
- UpsideLMS features on Craig Weiss’ Top 50 LMS for 2020 List January 17, 2020
- Learning Technologies 2020 exhibition seminars: first wave published January 16, 2020
- Seven everyday mindfulness practices to enhance your wellbeing January 20, 2020
- Why we should all strive to be lifelong learners January 17, 2020
- Are learners ready to embrace learning innovation? January 16, 2020
- Academy of Executive Coaching January 20, 2020
- What makes a good speaker great? January 20, 2020
- Voice activation technology: Will it transform the way we learn in 2020? January 20, 2020