For a long while, when training I let people know we’ll be working with adult rules. That people do what they want, when they want, how they want. For me, it sets up how I intend for the training to be. That it’s about shared responsibility and shared power in the room. As the trainer/facilitator I have a role to…
Baby boomers (the Me Generation) Born 1940s-mid 1960s Characteristics and work ethic: Belief in higher education Rejected the previous...
I initially wrote this almost ten years ago. I though it was an appropriate time to share it. Some...
Wikipedia states a Personal Learning Network to be: ‘… an informal learning network that consists of the people a...
Cross-European research into the impact of BREXIT on organisations from a HR perspective opened earlier this week. Fosway Group,...
Many learning leaders are re-thinking their strategy and want to incorporate more digital components to what they are doing...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the rapidly approaching ceremony itself, we...
Organisations today are faced with delivering innovative new products and services in a rapidly changing marketplace, with constantly evolving...
Demonstrating respect is more about asking the right questions than being ready with answers. I have to say that...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 34 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 53 minutes ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- The 3D Advantage: The Game Changing Skills You Need in Your Team, & How to Build Them
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- How Does Language Training Contribute to Meeting Strategic Business Goals?
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Zydus Group L&D Head shares insights on LMS & Business Impact (Webinar) November 19, 2019
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Managing long-term health issues: are your line managers ready for the challenge? November 19, 2019
- Personal development: why coaching is a manager’s job November 18, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- L&D trends in 2020 November 19, 2019
- From contractors to boutiques November 19, 2019
- Turning the supertanker: How large companies can innovate pt 2 November 18, 2019