Watch the 2 minute video here & follow Ben on twitter @bbetts…
Take a moment to think about how digital disruption is affecting the business you’re working in. Not you personally...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
………bringing thinking on the edge into the mainstream. Martin Couzins writes – Recently, I was a part of a...
2019 will be the year that the role of Humans will become more clearly defined in relation to the...
This week we catch up with Velda Barnes Head of Learning & Development at Addaction. In your opinion what...
One of my colleagues wrote a blog last year, Musings on my performance appraisal, in which he considered how he...
If you are a main stream learning provider, this has probably happened to you in the past year. You...
Your patterns of behaviour are unconscious acts that impact your strength. They kill your strength when they have been...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 7 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 1 minute ago
active 12 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 9 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 39 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role April 23, 2020