Ever since late last year, I’ve been revisiting my old work, blog posts, and references sitting in Evernote folders to do with connectivism and came up with the thought that, “social learning IS personal”. Let me explain. For the last few years, working as an independent consultant has been challenging to say the least. It necessitated me having to have…
Learning has a crucial role to play in the growth and development of a business. Challenges of innovation and...
In the continuing series we catch up with Kevin M.Yates who has extensive learning and development experience and uses...
With the announcement late last year of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series...
In April I put up an article called ‘Let’s ditch 70/20/10 and all L&D mantras’ on LinkedIn. It was...
This video follows on from ‘Do we still need e-learning?’ It goes back through the 40-year history of e-learning...
Lori Niles-Hofmann writes – I put up a post last week that had quite a few readers clutching their...
The notion of a Netflix for learning has been floating about for a few years now. I have heard...
I was recently attended a webinar entitled Work Is No Longer A Place – its Everywhere & Anywhere on...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 13 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
active 1 day, 21 hours ago
active 2 days, 17 hours ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role, blog 3 April 23, 2020