TLDR: The distribution model for music has transformed our relationship with it. Although the experiences we now have with music aren’t as deep as in previous eras, the breadth available lets us appreciate it in far richer and more enjoyable ways. Similarly, with learning and skills development, there is a bias towards generating ‘depth’ despite the evidence that a breadth…
In the continuing series we this week catch up with Rob Hubbard. In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety...
Working in a role that puts me in contact with many people involved with change projects, I always find...
Brexit-proof your organisation and teams thanks to next-gen learning and performance support. So, the Brexit deadline has come …and...
There is no doubt that this a phenomenally interesting time within the L&D, training and performance industry. We are...
We’ve scoured the internet to bring you the latest and best blog articles from the most inspired thinkers in...
One of the things that regularly gets me thinking in this modern world of working is how well supported...
A technological revolution in electronic learning has seen sizable changes over the years. Many years back, companies used to...
Are we missing something in L&D? When I began in this field in the mid-1980s the job was very...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 18 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 2 days, 3 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020