TLDR: The distribution model for music has transformed our relationship with it. Although the experiences we now have with music aren’t as deep as in previous eras, the breadth available lets us appreciate it in far richer and more enjoyable ways. Similarly, with learning and skills development, there is a bias towards generating ‘depth’ despite the evidence that a breadth…
Neuropsychologist Simon Baron-Cohen has devised a test called Reading the Mind in the Eyes in which you are shown...
I believe that for L&D professionals to be become truly effective one of the changes we need to make...
We forget 80% of what we learn within 30 days, or even quicker. This was the finding of the...
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
Dr Julia Shaw, psychologist and senior lecturer in criminology at London South Bank University, talks to members of the...
Digital transformation calls for a leap of faith if your market doesn’t seem like it’s being disrupted. Last year...
Much of my work in the last twelve months or so has been focused on a broad definition of...
“Part of the problem with all this talk about ‘learning experience’ is it’s questionable whether learning is actually experienced...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 12 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 1 minute ago
active 17 hours, 29 minutes ago
active 1 day, 10 hours ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019