Amazon’s Alexa, Apple’s Siri and Microsoft’s Cortana are all examples of devices that use voice activation technology to perform simple commands. From setting an alarm and finding out the weather, to switching off the lights in your living room downstairs, the potential of voice activation technology is immense. Transforming our lives daily, Voice Activation technology is set to also make…
Julie Drybrough is the founder of fuchsiablue. An Organisational Consultant, coach, facilitator and generally curious, Julie works across UK and Europe...
Regular readers of Donald H Taylor’s (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute) posts will know he is currently running...
This week we catch up with Velda Barnes Head of Learning & Development at Addaction. In your opinion what...
Rachel Burnham writes: I had the opportunity to participate in last week’s Learning Live event, held in London and organised...
Mindfulness is a great solution for identifying the rubbish that clogs up our consciousness but what do we do...
There is a wealth of evidence to suggest that coaching helps to optimise learning. From research-based evidence to anecdotal...
………bringing thinking on the edge into the mainstream. Martin Couzins writes – Recently, I was a part of a...
This is an interview with Gori Yahaya, founder of training and education consultancy UpSkill Digital. He has over 10...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 51 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 44 minutes ago
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 3 days, 2 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020