This week is Mental Health Awareness Week and the focus this year is on stress and in particular stress in the workplace. A recent report looks at the prevalence of stress in the UK and its implications. It also focuses on what we can do to manage and reduce stress and our recommendations for the government in creating a stress-free…
No, we are (probably) not about to be replaced by robots Are the robots about to replace us all,...
Learning & Development in organisations is all about the impact on performance. Or rather it should be about the...
As chatbots become common in other contexts, such as retail, health and finance, so they will become common in...
This week we hear from Gareth Evans Head of Academy at The Institute of Customer Service In your opinion...
A short video in support of the 2016 Learning at Work theme, Connect. View Part One here Connect with...
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
I thought it would be helpful to share my preparations and thoughts for the discussion and some useful links...
Last week I attended Learning Technologies 2015. What has always struck me when talking to my peers at such events...
100 Ways to Learn-Krystyna Gadd
- For the Professional Training Associate
- International Think Tank
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- EX2 Networking Event
- National Future Work Summit
- Centres of Excellence Club
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 13/06/2018 - 14/06/2018
- PMO Conference
- Learning Success Blueprint Summit
- 21/06/2018 - 22/06/2018
- 2018 Happy Workplace Conference
Partner News Feeds
- How employers can improve the effectiveness of mental health campaigns May 21, 2018
- What is an unconference? May 18, 2018
- TJ interviews: Bridge by Instructure's Matt Bingham May 17, 2018
- Five myths about stress May 17, 2018
- How do you learn at work? May 17, 2018
- Successful strategies to crack staff engagement May 18, 2018
- Learning Technologies Summer Forum 2018: conference programme announced May 17, 2018
- Agylia makes the Learning Technology Research Project App freely available to everyone May 17, 2018
- Skillcast launches new compliance tools to coincide with the arrival of GDPR May 15, 2018
- Don’t be Like Joe… the new Fire Safety eLearning Course from EssentialSkillz May 15, 2018
- Can gamification win learners’ hearts and minds? May 17, 2018
- Mindfulness at work: supporting employees for positive mental health May 15, 2018
- How your management style can affect business growth May 11, 2018
- How to create a strategic workforce plan that can improve job quality April 30, 2018
- Six steps to ineffective leadership April 27, 2018