In this short article, Clive Shepherd explores the ‘performance landscape’ – the environment in which we operate as performance consultants and the focus for our data analysis. Four elements of the landscape As a performance consultant, there are four main elements of the performance landscape in which we’re interested. We can start with any of these, because the elements interact…
My first article asked if Live Online Learning is dead. It clearly isn’t dead and asking whether it was, evoked...
Donald H Taylor is one of the most respected and experienced figures in the world of training and development....
This is not ‘click bait’ (as my 11-year old twins tell me is the correct phrase for attention grabbing...
My work finds me speaking to people with a wide range of skillsets and experience, often in the same...
As I’ve been writing over the last couple of weeks on the Socially Dynamic Organisation, I’ve been revisiting the...
It’s all about the reward The learning industry is in a state of flux right now, with an ever...
In light of Weird Al Yankovic new number 1 album this week, “Mandatory Fun”, I thought I would write...
What’s stopping managers from learning? When Towards Maturity asked this question, 61% of managers said the main reason was...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
active 1 day, 18 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- UpsideLMS and Experience-Learning join hands to bring the best of learn-tech to UK and EU January 22, 2020
- Leaders: when the going gets tough, which hat do you wear? January 22, 2020
- Coaching: If you manage people, you’re a coach whether you like it or not! January 21, 2020
- Seven everyday mindfulness practices to enhance your wellbeing January 20, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020
- Shaping the future workforce with the power of AI January 22, 2020
- Fostering a culture of curiosity to build business capability January 21, 2020