In this short article, Clive Shepherd explores the ‘performance landscape’ – the environment in which we operate as performance consultants and the focus for our data analysis. Four elements of the landscape As a performance consultant, there are four main elements of the performance landscape in which we’re interested. We can start with any of these, because the elements interact…
Watch the 2 minute video here & follow Ben on twitter @bbetts
“Where we all think alike, no-one thinks much at all” Walt Whitman It’s interesting to reflect on the the industrial...
Inspired collaboration makes it easier to share information and communicate ideas. Traditionally technology has supported 3 levels of collaboration...
Relax! I have no interest in your recreational habits. Let me explain where the question comes from and all...
Raise your hand if you love corporate training. Most employees hate the learning they get asked to do at...
Appetite is looking to extend its partner network in Europe to help deliver a high level of Microsoft it...
Confidence is a multifaceted term that refers to a psychological attitude and a set of behavioural attributes. It’s commonly...
A couple of things have given me pause in my digital convictions in the last few weeks. As a...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 16 hours, 16 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 44 minutes ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role, blog 3 April 23, 2020