This video follows on from ‘Do we still need e-learning?’ It goes back through the 40-year history of e-learning to show that it was at its most promising in the early days, when there was a strong desire to deliver a personalised instructional experience. There are now few, if any, technical obstacles to achieving those goals, as the latest authoring…
In this post David Kelly curates resources shared via the backchannel of the Learning Technologies Conference & Exhibition being held...
I’m sure most of you, like me, receive many sales calls a day, week or month. Up until about...
I feel that this is the year of pivotal change within the L&D industry. For years we have spoken...
In a continuation of the L&D QuestionTime series we hear from this years finalists of the Learning Professional of The...
In a world of big data, your most precious assets, no matter what business you have, are your existing customers...
In the 5th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
12 ways in which Toyota create a great workplace. Recently Henry Stewart (Founder of Happy Ltd) got the chance to...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 1 minute ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
active 1 day, 4 hours ago
active 1 day, 5 hours ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Fuse at World of Learning November 13, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- 70:20:10 in a Contact Centre Induction November 14, 2019
- Social learning: a collaborative approach for the digital age November 14, 2019