This video follows on from ‘Do we still need e-learning?’ It goes back through the 40-year history of e-learning to show that it was at its most promising in the early days, when there was a strong desire to deliver a personalised instructional experience. There are now few, if any, technical obstacles to achieving those goals, as the latest authoring…
Top considerations for effectively creating and distributing digital training content. Even in today’s digital-first world, there are still some...
They trusted me with our most valuable asset, our people. They gave me stewardship over a large cash investment...
A client recently briefed me ahead of a forthcoming event to a group of recent graduates. I was told...
Celebrating the best of the best of workplace learning across the globe. The learning and development community’s top organisations...
Rachel Burnham writes: In February I took part in the Curatr based MOOC #exploresocial, in which we were examining...
One of the harder topics to address through L&D solutions is the topic of cognitive bias. It’s a hard...
Two years ago, the Learning and Performance Institute re-launched the Learning Professional Network and made its content available to...
I’m listening to my Spotify summer playlist, and it got me thinking… Why do we never have a winter...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 52 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 26 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020