In order to be aligned to the business, L&D has to be talking to the business. That’s the subject of this third post in our series of six blog posts on the topic of aligning L&D to the business. Anyone working in L&D needs to be really good at talking and listening because it’s all about communication and collaboration -…
Everyone knows that the brain controls all activities in the body including learning. The goal of learning is first...
Global body for workplace learning and development will present recommendations for digital transformation readiness. The leading authority on workplace...
I have a problem with Netflix. Netflix is all about content personalisation. They treat the ability to deliver the...
Most of us have read the headlines about how artificial intelligence will displace and automate jobs, but do we...
Sorry to be smug but just got back from holiday and had time to read and relax. My favourite...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
As our environment places new demands, it’s important that we keep revisiting our tool kit and go for a...
I’m sure most of us will have enjoyed the brief respite from the recent heatwave, although fingers crossed there’s...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 22 minutes ago
active 2 days, 2 hours ago
active 3 days, 3 hours ago
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Managing & Analysing Data to Understand Learning Impact
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Nothing quite surpasses the feeling of winning a well-deserved award.
Presented by British TV icon Claudia Winkleman at the 5-star London Hilton Hotel on Park Lane, the Learning Awards is widely regarded as the L&D sector’s premier awards ceremony.
Partner News Feeds
- Influencers helping to shape the future of L&D February 17, 2020
- International training: top tips for localising e-learning courses February 14, 2020
- Inclusive learning: how to make your L&D initiatives accessible to all February 13, 2020
- iAM Learning celebrate course library CPD certification at Learning Technologies 2020 February 17, 2020
- Does technology help or hinder communication in the workplace? February 17, 2020
- Make yourself a priority with mentoring February 17, 2020