In order to be aligned to the business, L&D has to be talking to the business. That’s the subject of this third post in our series of six blog posts on the topic of aligning L&D to the business. Anyone working in L&D needs to be really good at talking and listening because it’s all about communication and collaboration -…
I thought it would be helpful to share my preparations and thoughts for the discussion and some useful links...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
Evolution usually occurs over successive generations, it rarely happens overnight. The Covid-19 global pandemic of 2020 has forced Learning...
The world of learning technologies is a global one. Often at events and through networks, I meet people from...
What’s stopping managers from learning? When Towards Maturity asked this question, 61% of managers said the main reason was...
Thinking about my kids development process as rugbiers I realize how similar this is with adult learning. I will...
The idea of groups of people working together as a community, sharing best practice, knowledge and challenges, is by...
I read with great interest the article in the HR Director reporting the research by Mercer that “the most common leadership...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 16 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 58 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- Learning strategy: eight steps to removing the ‘fear factor’ July 13, 2020
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020
- Six visual design tips for effective elearning July 13, 2020
- Transfer in digital training: Quick-and-easy tools with great impact pt2 July 13, 2020