I initially wrote this almost ten years ago. I though it was an appropriate time to share it. Some years ago I attended a specialist medical practitioner’s office in London. His speciality was identifying allergies and he did this with the most interesting item of test equipment I had ever seen. He evaluated my sensitivity by connecting a stainless steel…
This week is Mental Health Awareness Week and the focus this year is on stress and in particular stress...
Last night at around 9 o’clock I received an emergency phone call from a Senior Director I used to...
Clive Shepherd writes: This year I have worked with clients on a number of projects in which the sole...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
I don’t know about you but mandated workplace learning fails to inspire me anymore. Whether it’s completing annual compliance...
In the next of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers to...
Collecting data for insight and action on learning and development does not have to be difficult or complex. There...
Following conversations with The Dorchester hotel regarding the adoption of anti-LGBT laws in Brunei, the Learning and Performance Institute...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 5 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 11 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 3 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 4 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 57 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Adult Learners Week (Australia)
- 01/09/2019 - 08/09/2019
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- A Feast of Learning
- Dealing with Change: Beating fear, uncertainty and doubt so we can thrive and flourish
- Culture : Getting the Core Ingredients right
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
[email protected] will be attending Learning Live 2019 to reconnect with old colleagues and make new connections. Learning Live is a great forum for L&D specialists and providers to discuss and explore trends in L&D. #LEARNINGLIVE
Partner News Feeds
- Can charisma overcome resistance towards training and development? August 23, 2019
- VIDEO: What's your work/life tipping point? August 23, 2019
- Transformational leadership: it’s not what you think August 22, 2019
- Free resource: How to create 3D infographics for classroom training presentations August 23, 2019
- What leaders can learn from these nine quotes August 23, 2019
- How to create an eco-friendly office August 23, 2019