This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the ATD International Conference & Expo held recently in San Diego, CA and has been kindly compiled by David Kelly. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year….
The human stuff is the basis of ‘digital learning transformations’. The technology platforms are secondary. They work best when:...
In “Thinking, Fast and Slow” Daniel Kahneman says: “the essence of intuitive heuristics: when faced with a difficult question,...
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
LEARNING LIVE 2017 will bring together 300-350 invited CLO’s and Heads of Learning from global companies to share insights...
This title has been taken from the Towards Maturity report published in August of this year. I was immediately...
Paul Jocelyn writes: I was very grateful to be asked to speak at this year’s LearnTec Conference as part...
Upside Learning, a leading provider of learning technology solutions, has released an eBook titled ‘Responsive eLearning Design &...
With economic, technological and social change creating a perfect storm for organisations and employees alike, 600+ HR leaders gave...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 9 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 51 minutes ago
active 8 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Demofest 2020: Omniplex takes popular event on-the-road February 26, 2020
- "Top-notch" Academy LMS Listed Among Top Ten Cloud-based LMSs by eLearning Industry February 25, 2020
- Andy Lancaster interview on Learning Now tv February 24, 2020
- Face to face, facilitator led training February 26, 2020
- Learn, data, action: how to make your learning data actionable February 26, 2020
- Is 'formal' informal learning the new shape of organisational learning? February 25, 2020
- Strategies for developing sustainable high-performing teams February 26, 2020
- L&D’s approach to content curation in 2020 February 25, 2020
- Promoting data science from within February 24, 2020