This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the ATD International Conference & Expo held recently in San Diego, CA and has been kindly compiled by David Kelly. I am a huge proponent of backchannel learning. There are many conferences I would love to be able to attend, but most people can only accommodate one or two each year….
The 4D’s of Learning – By Jane Hart The following is a quick illustrated guide to what you will...
Branding and communications. Give your project an identity to bring the change alive. We humans resent unwanted advice, especially...
I’m currently designing training for trainers around creating energy in the training room which has taken me to the...
Clive Shepherd writes: Last year I worked on a major project to develop online courses for HR professionals. Most...
……….. its the reverse of that. (So, it turns out that this is a little ranty, perhaps. This post...
Finalists for the 2017 Learning Awards, representing the highest achieving individuals and organisations in the field of learning and...
Community Management is an evolving role and organizations are beginning to see the need for this role. In this...
I am often asked by people in specialist roles if they should remain specialists or move into broader more general...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 17 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 22 hours ago
active 22 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- Learning strategy: eight steps to removing the ‘fear factor’ July 13, 2020
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020
- Six visual design tips for effective elearning July 13, 2020
- Transfer in digital training: Quick-and-easy tools with great impact pt2 July 13, 2020