The Learning & Performance Institute’s annual programme selects one learning professional and equips them with the skills, tools and networks to significantly develop within their chosen field.
First launched in May 2017, the programme attracted a large number of applications and was highly praised by the L&D community for the breadth and depth of its agenda.
With clear routes to upskilling and certification in relevant disciplines, delivered in a personalised context, the LPI’s Sponsored Learning Professional programme is both exciting and highly relevant to those advancing their careers in the near future.
The sponsored participant can expect to receive the following benefits:
• Complimentary full membership of the LPI at the relevant level.
• Complimentary enrolment in relevant LPI learning programmes such as the Certified Online Learning Facilitator and Performance Consulting Masterclass
• Free VIP access to all LPI and partner events throughout the year, including the annual LEARNING LIVE conference and the flagship Learning Awards.
• Introductions, where relevant, to the LPI’s network of learning practitioners across the globe, with a view to creating professional development opportunities.
• A dedicated page on the LPI’s website with regular updates on the sponsored professional’s journey and achievements.
• Other LPI initiatives as deemed relevant.
Commenting on the programme, LPI CEO, Edmund Monk, said:
“When the LPI launched this programme last year, we stated that modern learning professionals must continually update and expand their skillsets to keep abreast of the latest trends and innovations. In this regard, nothing has changed; if anything, the speed of change in our industry has accelerated.
By surrounding ourselves with the right people, tools and information, this speed of change can be turned from a possible threat into an opportunity for innovation and progress.
The Sponsored Learning Professional programme is a way to both recognise the participant’s hard work and dedication, and to support their professional development into the years ahead. In an industry that is constantly changing, we must encourage inventiveness, passion, talent, and expertise, and this programme specifically nurtures those qualities.
Our vision is that, ultimately, all our sponsored Learning Professionals will go on to become significant contributors and thought-leaders in the industry and will inspire others to do the same. I look forward with interest to the development of each of their careers.”
Applications for the sponsorship programme are now being taken – simply click here to find out more and to apply.
The selected participant will be announced on 27th March