Carol Dweck, author of ‘Mindset’ and Professor at Stanford University writes about two mindsets; a “fixed mindset, where you believe your qualities are carved in stone,” and a “growth mindset, where you believe that your basic qualities are things you can cultivate and build on through your efforts.” In today’s complex business world it’s a ‘growth mindset’ that is required…
In my book Learning Technologies in the Workplace (out May, 2017), I explore the common factors behind successful learning...
Community Management is an evolving role and organizations are beginning to see the need for this role. In this...
Author – Sukh Pabial. Icebreakers. Energisers. Ugh. Right? LOL. No. There are plenty of times I hear people...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
I’m sure most of us will have enjoyed the brief respite from the recent heatwave, although fingers crossed there’s...
I wrote last time about how there isn’t a binary position for whether you’re ‘new’ L&D or ‘traditional’ L&D....
Recently I’ve been working with a client on the first stages of a visual hierarchy for Open Badges. This...
Wikipedia states a Personal Learning Network to be: ‘… an informal learning network that consists of the people a...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- UpsideLMS and Experience-Learning join hands to bring the best of learn-tech to UK and EU January 22, 2020
- Leaders: when the going gets tough, which hat do you wear? January 22, 2020
- Coaching: If you manage people, you’re a coach whether you like it or not! January 21, 2020
- Seven everyday mindfulness practices to enhance your wellbeing January 20, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020
- Shaping the future workforce with the power of AI January 22, 2020
- Fostering a culture of curiosity to build business capability January 21, 2020