Carol Dweck, author of ‘Mindset’ and Professor at Stanford University writes about two mindsets; a “fixed mindset, where you believe your qualities are carved in stone,” and a “growth mindset, where you believe that your basic qualities are things you can cultivate and build on through your efforts.” In today’s complex business world it’s a ‘growth mindset’ that is required…
Lucy Standing is a chartered business psychologist and vice chair of the Association for Business Psychology. She is the...
2016 is the year of the learner – of getting to know them, understanding them, and putting effort into...
2019 will be the year that the role of Humans will become more clearly defined in relation to the...
While L&D professionals are no longer the gatekeepers of learning, they still need to be in the driving seat....
There are so many organisations issuing research into L&D trends and topics that it can be hard to keep...
I’m currently designing training for trainers around creating energy in the training room which has taken me to the...
Learning Programmes of Excellence aims to recognise innovative, leading-edge talent development programmes that attract new talent and retain existing...
We’re all painfully aware that artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionise the world of work. Learning and performance, HR,...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- ATD International Conference & Expo
- 19/05/2019 - 22/05/2019
- Value Based Learning and Development
- Capability-building for L&D and HR: The Performance Detective
- Building a Culture of Learning
- How Purpose Driven Organisations Increase Engagement
- Australian Workplace Learning Conference 2019
- 06/06/2019 - 07/06/2019
- 2019 Happy Workplaces Conference
- Mental Toughness Conference (Manchester)
- Remixing Reality: Four immersive learning solutions you can action today
- The Secrets of Winning Awards