Carol Dweck, author of ‘Mindset’ and Professor at Stanford University writes about two mindsets; a “fixed mindset, where you believe your qualities are carved in stone,” and a “growth mindset, where you believe that your basic qualities are things you can cultivate and build on through your efforts.” In today’s complex business world it’s a ‘growth mindset’ that is required…
The hysteria about the future of artificial intelligence (AI) is everywhere. There seems to be no shortage of sensationalist...
Find out about how the FLAG model can be used as a basis for boosting performance. Taking a marketing...
Knowledge retention is the foundation of development and growth, on an individual and professional basis. However, it can be...
Something that struck me at Learning Live last month was how frequently curiosity was mentioned, in terms of being a...
“Siloed departments, fixed roles and tasks, hierarchical structures, top down controlled strategies, action plans and funding mechanisms. Our dominant...
Homer Simpson: “Is it done yet? Is it done yet?” / Marge Simpson: “Your meatloaf will be ready in...
Richard Branson has announced unlimited an holidays policy for Virgin staff….provided, of course, that they get their work done. Technology...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Ella Richardson, LEO: Learning ecosystems March 19, 2019
- Jasmine Kundra joins Omniplex to lead customers to success March 19, 2019
- Jeff Fissel: gomo learning in 2019 March 19, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- Digital learning: how L&D can make the most of technology March 18, 2019