Although hybrid project management methods have been in existence for many years – only recently has the need to use a ‘hybrid’ approach to managing projects become an essential part of a project manager’s toolkit. But what is hybrid project management and why it is essential for today’s projects? The use of Agile project management approaches has rightly been become…
Lori Niles-Hofmann writes: About a decade or so ago, I started Iyengar Yoga. The goal was to manage stress...
It’s a truism that you get what you measure in a team or a business. When L&D acts as...
We caught up with Professor Richard Wiseman between speaking engagements and asked him about his life, work and his upcoming keynote session at...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the ceremony taking place on Thursday...
What skills does the modern learning and development (L&D) professional need? asks Donald H Taylor. Have your say in...
Author: Sukh Pabial is an occupational psychologist by profession and is passionate about all things learning and development in the...
We can all admit that our actions aren’t always entirely pleasant. This could be caused by external stresses, unsatisfied...
5 Reasons to Incorporate Continuous Learning into Your Business. You studied, you worked, you conquered. What more learning could...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 5 minutes ago
active 1 day, 7 hours ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020