In this short video the The CEO of The Learning & Performance Institute Edmund Monk discusses the move from transactional training to focusing on the outcomes of training programs and how ‘lifelong learning is an economic imperative’ for all organisations wishes to improve performance. Connect with Edmund on LinkedIn Follow Edmund on Twitter…
Rachel Burnham writes: I have been thinking a lot about curation over the last few months. This has been...
Conceived by the Learning & Performance Institute (LPI) and hosted at the prestigious 5-star Dorchester hotel in London’s Park...
In this issue of QuestionTime we hear the views of Ron Edwards. In your opinion what is the biggest...
From talking to many L&D professionals I hear so many stories of teams, budgets and classroom time being cut…..it’s...
Renetta Alexander and James Scoggins discuss the adoption of Agile practices by Learning and Development at the Bank of...
I was lucky enough to have really cool teachers at school – you know, the type who taught game...
The third of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you...
In this weeks L&D QuestionTime we catch up with consultant and LPI Fellow Jim Parish. In your opinion what...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 12 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
active 1 day, 15 hours ago
- LearnBox Lounge Launch with Jamil Qureshi.
- Critical Sales Skills for the COVID-19 Pandemic
- How IHG is Delivering Onboarding
- Digital Transformation for L&D
- 01/04/2020 - 13/05/2020
- DoceboInspire Europe 2020
- 06/04/2020 - 08/04/2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Congratulations to @CrossKnowledge for achieving their Learning Technologies Accreditation!
CrossKnowledge deliver Integrated Learning Experiences to help your workforce acquire the skills they need to succeed.
Learn more at: https://www.crossknowledge.com/
Partner News Feeds
- Coronavirus: the learning sector’s response March 26, 2020
- UpsideLMS demonstrates Employee-first approach; Rolls out Remote Working for its team during COVID-19 outbreak March 26, 2020
- The Next Decade in Learning March 25, 2020
- Leading in a digital age March 27, 2020
- Why equal parental leave is critical in progressing a gender equal workplace March 27, 2020
- TJ Newsflash: 26 March March 26, 2020