In this short video the The CEO of The Learning & Performance Institute Edmund Monk discusses the move from transactional training to focusing on the outcomes of training programs and how ‘lifelong learning is an economic imperative’ for all organisations wishes to improve performance. Connect with Edmund on LinkedIn Follow Edmund on Twitter…
I was a bit surprised to read Shona Fletcher’s piece arguing that the classroom is dead and the future...
“We are now in a position to take it to the next level and become an even safer place...
LPI launches refreshed website to celebrate 20 years in workplace learning The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) today announced...
In a previous article on social learning, I discussed different ways and sources of learning as well as some basic...
The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many...
The eLearning market is always buzzing with inventiveness and excitement. Technology is the great enabler, and Learning and Development...
A beautiful thing is happening. If you’ve read my prior blog posts, you’ll know we are trying something a...
Kevin Yates has an idea. Let’s create a function in learning and development (L&D) that uses facts to show...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 7 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 1 minute ago
active 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 26 minutes ago
- Performance Consulting Masterclass
- 19/11/2019 - 20/11/2019
- The 3D Advantage: The Game Changing Skills You Need in Your Team, & How to Build Them
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- How Does Language Training Contribute to Meeting Strategic Business Goals?
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Learning Together – The LPI Global Partner Conference
- The Learning Awards 2020
Data analysis and impact assessment is L&D's biggest weakness (LPI Capability Map). Build a future-ready and effective team with the Performance Through Learning programme and put learning at the heart of your organisation https://t.co/1qonKrn41g #performancethroughlearning
Partner News Feeds
- Zydus Group L&D Head shares insights on LMS & Business Impact (Webinar) November 19, 2019
- Two Leading Learning Events Now Together Under One Roof November 15, 2019
- New cybersecurity course set to offer non-ICT students a pathway to high demand roles November 14, 2019
- Managing long-term health issues: are your line managers ready for the challenge? November 19, 2019
- Personal development: why coaching is a manager’s job November 18, 2019
- The future of learning cultures: driving performance through organisational change November 15, 2019
- L&D trends in 2020 November 19, 2019
- From contractors to boutiques November 19, 2019
- Turning the supertanker: How large companies can innovate pt 2 November 18, 2019