I find myself surprised by the frequency of response of a certain kind to the communication of digital change from leaning professionals. It tends to run something like this: “I don’t have any problem with digital learning but…you just can’t do everything with technology. It can’t replace everything.” I heard this sentiment again in the last week or so and…
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards, we start a new series of the L&D...
I’m getting very excited about the possibilities of using more digital curation in learning. The trouble with curation is...
Rachel Burnham writes: I have written before about how important it is to focus on performance in L&D and...
Nick Shackleton-Jones writes: Imagine this: you’re a new leader at Global Corp, and you are enrolled on the ‘Leading...
In a recent Learning and Performance Institute poll we posed this question and the result was unequivocally undecided with the...
It was good to see this article by Josh Bersin in which he reflects a view that many of...
What can I do to help? This is a question that is clearly popular on Google (today there were...
We are still getting used to the concept of eLearning which makes it inevitable for each one of us...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 23 minutes ago
active 1 day, 17 hours ago
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Partner News Feeds
- How learning and development can prepare for the post-pandemic world June 2, 2020
- Four stages to embedding a self-determined learning culture June 1, 2020
- The power of reflection time May 29, 2020