In light of Weird Al Yankovic new number 1 album this week, “Mandatory Fun”, I thought I would write a poem. It’s not at light hearted as Al’s – in fact, it’s quite dark and depressing but there’s hope in there somewhere. No, I’m not a poet by any stretch of the imagination but I’m willing to be “creative”. Buzz…
The Learning & Performance Institute is thrilled to announce that the host of the 2018 Learning Awards will be TV...
Where do you have your best ideas? Where are you and what are you doing when those moments of...
In the 2018 L&D Global Sentiment Survey, Donald H Taylor asked over 1,000 people world-wide what they thought would be...
Learning providers need to understand their clients We operate in a consumer led world. The world of Learning and...
The Institute will be closing at 12.30 on Tuesday 24th December and reopening at 09.00 on Thursday 02nd January
We’ve all been hit hard by this pandemic in both our personal and professional lives. Some governments chose to...
Learning Live was very insightful with balance of thought provoking seminars and actionable workshops. With so many takeaways to...
I’ve just published my 2016 Map of the Social Age and thought i’d follow up by highlighting some key...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 13 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 14 hours, 14 minutes ago
active 1 day, 1 hour ago
active 1 day, 21 hours ago
active 2 days, 17 hours ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role, blog 3 April 23, 2020