Evolution usually occurs over successive generations, it rarely happens overnight. The Covid-19 global pandemic of 2020 has forced Learning and Development across all sectors of industry to rapidly evolve. Many believe that this pandemic-enforced evolution is complete, I counter that is not, and that in fact the evolution of ‘the new ‘normal’ will occur in the following three stages: Stage…
A FREE eBook for individuals and organisations considering purchasing learning products or services This guide is designed to help...
Some L&D teams wrestle with their place in the business world. For those determined to lead change it can...
It has been our great privilege to work with some of the largest companies in the world on some...
For many organisations striving for success in today’s economic climate, it is no longer enough for your employees to...
“The only thing worse than training employees and losing them is to not train them and keep them” –...
In rocky times, few things are more critical than carving a smooth path forward. Since the onset of Covid-19,...
L&D leaders – I think our role is to proactively help the organisation to connect to its new environment....
………bringing thinking on the edge into the mainstream. Martin Couzins writes – Recently, I was a part of a...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 day ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
active 1 day, 16 hours ago
active 1 day, 18 hours ago
active 1 day, 21 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
The top 30 learning providers report is out! Congratulations to these superb companies who are excelling in the LPI's #accreditation programme. https://www.thelpi.org/accreditation/top-learning-providers/
Partner News Feeds
- How to make learning and development relevant for gen Z July 10, 2020
- How to ask effective coaching questions July 9, 2020
- Why social learning will be even more vital in the future of work July 8, 2020
- A new kind of leadership in this 21st Century VUCA world July 10, 2020
- The ultimate A-Z of home working July 10, 2020
- Building the digital workplace for today and tomorrow July 9, 2020