“The secret to success is to be ready when your opportunity comes” For some time now L&D has struggled for recognition within the ecosystem of an organization, often struggling to find a seat at the boardroom table. Shackled by the belief that a classroom training session was just an excuse for a day out of the office and restricted by…
There is a truism that training and R&D are the first places to get hit when companies want to...
Awarding body ABE says that education can be the foundation, but without business skills, reaching the top is even...
In this week’s L&D QuestionTime we hear from Adrian Harvey CEO at Elephants Don’t Forget. In your opinion what...
I’m often asked how to use video for learning. Video is an expensive resource so it’s no wonder people...
In an open culture, we share: we share our successes, our failures, and the respective paths we took to...
Over the past few months I have had various conversations with author and speaker Julian Stodd and as a...
Changes in Blended Learning to keep it relevant and innovative – an article by CLS Performance Solutions. The term...
Having written about how Learning at Work Week might just be a one trick pony for some organisations I...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 6 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 38 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 25 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- The learning and development in 2020 report January 23, 2020
- Making the switch: A step-by-step guide to replacing your LMS January 23, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020