How Using AI Creates An Enhanced Candidate And Employee Experience Artificial Intelligence (AI) is penetrating industries from healthcare to advertising, transportation, finance, legal, education, and hospitality. Many of us may have already interacted with a chatbot on platforms like Facebook Messenger, Slack, or We Chat. Chatbots are defined as an automated, yet personalized, conversation between software and human users. The…
With PwC recently predicting that artificial intelligence will replace seven million jobs by 2037, employees need to learn new...
In the 2nd of this series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the barriers...
This video follows on from ‘Do we still need e-learning?’ It goes back through the 40-year history of e-learning...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the 2015 Learning Live Conference being held September 9 &...
Microlearning with Intrinsic Reward Matrices: The Integration of Real Time Analytics, Just-in-Time Learning and High Intrinsic Motivation In this...
The sports world would never be without their top coaches, and neither should we. Here Gary Cattermole advises businesses...
In my office I have a box of icons and artefacts. The contents of this box connect me to...
Someone asked me recently why don’t “people” just take responsibility? Why don’t more people not only feel empowered by...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 2 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 28 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 47 minutes ago
Huge thanks to @thetrickslive who set the dance floor on fire last night. Live music at the @LearningAwards doesn't get better than this! #learningawards #partytime
Partner News Feeds
- Demofest 2020: Omniplex takes popular event on-the-road February 26, 2020
- "Top-notch" Academy LMS Listed Among Top Ten Cloud-based LMSs by eLearning Industry February 25, 2020
- Andy Lancaster interview on Learning Now tv February 24, 2020
- Face to face, facilitator led training February 26, 2020
- Learn, data, action: how to make your learning data actionable February 26, 2020
- Is 'formal' informal learning the new shape of organisational learning? February 25, 2020
- Strategies for developing sustainable high-performing teams February 26, 2020
- L&D’s approach to content curation in 2020 February 25, 2020
- Promoting data science from within February 24, 2020