L&D’s number one priority has to be business alignment. We have to provide and facilitate learning that meets the needs of businesses, now and tomorrow. Otherwise, we’re not developing people in the way that the business needs. This series of 6 blog posts (and white paper coming soon) will focus on aligning L&D with the business. The posts will discuss…
A couple of weeks ago I wrote an article on whether legacy L&D infrastructure was aligned with the habits...
Global celebration of learning excellence launches with 2 new categories, new venue and new website. The learning sector’s annual...
LPI Consultant Myles Runham writes – It is just over a week of chewing on and digesting my experience...
Collecting data for insight and action on learning and development does not have to be difficult or complex. There...
In the next instalment of his series business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking down the...
I have been a trainer/facilitator for more years than I dare admit and it fascinates me how much I...
Millions are being spent across the globe by organisations on trying to better understand their colleague’s engagement levels. This...
Are you trustworthy? Yes, of course you are. Most people set out to do the right thing and consider...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 10 hours, 58 minutes ago
active 12 hours, 57 minutes ago
active 16 hours, 25 minutes ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
active 1 day, 12 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019