L&D’s number one priority has to be business alignment. We have to provide and facilitate learning that meets the needs of businesses, now and tomorrow. Otherwise, we’re not developing people in the way that the business needs. This series of 6 blog posts (and white paper coming soon) will focus on aligning L&D with the business. The posts will discuss…
In a previous blog on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), I touched on cloud services, data ‘ownership’ and responsibilities,...
About the list “Who is informing your thinking in the learning industry today? Who is able to inspire you...
The Research Companion – a free ebook guiding you through the maze of L&D research. There are so many...
Raise your hand if you love corporate training. Most employees hate the learning they get asked to do at...
“If the rate of change on the outside exceeds the rate of change on the inside, the end is...
This title has been taken from the Towards Maturity report published in August of this year. I was immediately...
Michelle Ockers outlines the future of learning while confronting the limitations of learning professionals. “The profession is divided. Some...
Do we want people to make mistakes? The answer I generally get to this question is “Yes”, because people...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 18 hours, 8 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 23 hours, 26 minutes ago
active 1 day ago
active 1 day, 18 hours ago
- Remote Working... Successfully
- Successfully Delivering Customer Training at Scale
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Caring for your people through the crisis
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Connected Leadership
- Exploring The Impact of Training and Learning
- Creating Learning for the New World of Work
- Generous Leadership
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Tackle the biggest challenges in modern learning and development, with this series of FREE webinars, Q&A panels, debates, interviews and seminars based on the top challenges in learning submitted to the LPI by you and from leading L&D research.
Partner News Feeds
- Jill Thornton: "Remember to take some time out for yourself" July 14, 2020
- What to do if you're furloughed and feeling like a phony July 14, 2020
- TJ Awards 2020 cancelled July 13, 2020