Technical skills will get you an interview, but effective soft skills will get you the promotion. Today’s technical employees need to be not just technically sound, but equipped to convey their ideas to their businesses in the simplest and most effective way – this is where ‘soft skills’ come in. Jennie Marshall, shares her thoughts on the importance of soft skills…
Rachel Burnham writes: I have been thinking a lot about curation over the last few months. This has been...
Established in 1936, Ricoh provides document services, consulting, software and hardware to businesses around the world. Ricoh know that its...
This week we hear the thoughts and opinions of LPI member – Daniela Cervini What does the changing nature...
Lori Niles-Hofmann writes: About a decade or so ago, I started Iyengar Yoga. The goal was to manage stress...
Microsoft Excel is still business critical. 30 years from its launch, it’s more popular than ever: 1 billion people...
Interactive Drama is a powerful and exciting vehicle for learning. New technologies are making it easier to develop, run...
We caught up with Professor Richard Wiseman between speaking engagements and asked him about his life, work and his upcoming keynote session at...
Maintaining bureaucracy? “Leaders say they want transformation, engagement, innovation, creativity and agility … but their actions and the environments...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 6 hours, 37 minutes ago
active 1 day, 2 hours ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
active 1 day, 9 hours ago
- Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
- Cyber Security Awareness: Your company is only as strong as your weakest employee!
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Standing out as a candidate in the 'new normal'
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
12 noon BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Training your team on how to work remotely April 29, 2020
- Wake me up when it’s over! (Most training sessions are far too long) April 27, 2020
- Climate Emergency: Our role, blog 3 April 23, 2020