Each year the Learning and Performance Institute seeks the opinions of its valued members. Members help improve the services offered by the Institute both to individuals and to organisations in workplace learning. If you are a member of the LPI please take just 5 minutes to give your feedback – access the research by simply clicking here. To find out…
Changes in Blended Learning to keep it relevant and innovative – an article by CLS Performance Solutions. The term...
As you may be aware the Learning Professional Network to which you subscribe has unfortunately been unavailable for the...
The Survey Published every January since 2014 by Donald H.Taylor (Chair of The Learning & Performance Institute), the L&D...
Baby boomers (the Me Generation) Born 1940s-mid 1960s Characteristics and work ethic: Belief in higher education Rejected the previous...
LPI Consultant Myles Runham writes – It is just over a week of chewing on and digesting my experience...
As L&D professionals we talk a great deal about learning when and where we wish and in the style...
This is an interview with Gori Yahaya, founder of training and education consultancy UpSkill Digital. He has over 10...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 4 hours, 50 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 28 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 41 minutes ago
active 10 hours, 1 minute ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- The learning and development in 2020 report January 23, 2020
- Making the switch: A step-by-step guide to replacing your LMS January 23, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020