Each year Blue Eskimo undertakes their annual work and salary survey of the training and e-learning industries. The primary aim of the survey is to gather and publish information related to key aspects of employment within the training, e-learning and learning and development sectors. A wide range of questions is asked, to help uncover details of salaries, benefits, job satisfaction and work/life balance within…
The system supporting skills and careers development is inept and that costs the world trillions. But the future for...
Conceived by the Learning & Performance Institute (LPI) and hosted at the prestigious 5-star Dorchester hotel in London’s Park...
The Learning Equation – The Learning Awards 2019 Opening Address We are working in an industry that continues to...
As this summer of sport continues, with Euro 2016 in Paris, Wimbledon coming to the end of its first week and...
What you don’t know can cost you – an article by Shawn Doyle – Contributor, Inc.com I’ve been involved...
The Microlearning solution breaks down the traditional long training or learning curriculum into easily consumable pieces of information by...
The third of the series – this guide aims to help you navigate this huge topic and give you...
In the 6th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
The LEARNING AWARDS 2020 – Submissions Now Open
active 10 hours, 9 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 15 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 55 minutes ago
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Unleash the Potential of Live Online Learning
- Learning Live 2019
- 04/09/2019 - 05/09/2019
- Performance Consultancy Masterclass
- 25/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
At LEARNING LIVE, Nick Jones and Nick Bate, the Directors of @BlueEskimoJobs Eskimo will be delivering a session entitled “The Joy of Flex – The role of agile working in learning”. #LEARNINGLIVE is free for Heads of Learning so register today at: https://t.co/oGbUvZDinm
Partner News Feeds
- Webinar: Lessons Learned to Help Pave the Way to a Great Rollout July 19, 2019
- New EssentialSkillz whitepaper outlines everything organisation’s need to know about online health and safety training July 18, 2019
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing enhances member experience with new CPD platform July 18, 2019
- The HILL model: 7 key building blocks for high-impact learning July 19, 2019
- Video: How to deal with bullies in the workplace July 19, 2019
- Mindfulness for trainers: the practice of pausing July 19, 2019