Dynamic and diverse board of industry experts will provide strategic guidance and support The Learning and Performance Institute (LPI),...
Each year Blue Eskimo undertakes their annual work and salary survey of the training and e-learning industries. The primary aim of...
I’ve been reading Make it Stick: The Science of Successful Learning by Peter Brown and Henry Roediger (Harvard University...
We’re all painfully aware that artificial intelligence is poised to revolutionise the world of work. Learning and performance, HR,...
The hysteria about the future of artificial intelligence (AI) is everywhere. There seems to be no shortage of sensationalist...
This post curates resources shared via the backchannel of the ATD International Conference & Expo held recently in San...
31 March 2006, 01 November 2006, 04 December 2008. Three dates of particular significance to me… These relate to...
Storytelling is the oldest form of learning design. It’s when we moved from simply passing on behaviours and techniques...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 1 hour ago
active 2 days, 23 hours ago
active 3 days, 1 hour ago
active 3 days, 4 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Expert Report to be launched in time for eLearning Africa: countries failing UN education target October 19, 2019
- Scottish sexual consent and disclosure training for universities launched by Marshall E-Learning and Abertay University October 18, 2019
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- L&D of the future: are you ready to adapt to high frequency change? October 18, 2019
- Your self-aware people are your organisation’s competitive edge October 18, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019
- All work and no wellbeing? October 18, 2019
- How L&D can take the dread out of digital transformation October 18, 2019
- Three ways to make mentoring part of your culture October 17, 2019