In the 1st of a planned series available to LPI members this companion guides the reader through some of the latest L&D research. To access and download simply click here The Companion can also be accessed via the LPI Members area by clicking here…
I remember not so long ago, developing a learning culture was what L&D professionals were most concerned with. Thinking...
The skill set needed by L&D is ever-growing. The traditional skills of being able to design performance enhancing courses/workshops/programmes...
Celebrating the best of the best of workplace learning across the globe. The learning and development community’s top organisations...
Drawing on her own experiences, Leona Barr-Jones looks at the differences between leadership and management and why they are...
As a learning provider you’re likely to be focused on scheduling training, updating your content and checking on your...
Attending the Training and Development Show Middle East 2015 recently in Dubai, gave me the chance to see the...
I read with great interest the article in the HR Director reporting the research by Mercer that “the most common leadership...
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2018 Learning Awards and the ceremony taking place on Thursday...
LEARNING LIVE 2018 Highlights
- For the Professional Training Associate
- L&D Target Operating Models
- Learning Live 2019
- Learning Technologies
- Live Online Learning Facilitators & Designers
- LPI in Australia / New Zealand
- Mobile Learning
- Modernising elearning
- Podcasting In L&D
- Public Sector Learning
- Social Network And Learning
- Top tips for engaging learners at work
- Top Tools for Learning
- Transformational Team Change
If you have missed any of the LPI Webinars, you can catch up using the Archive
- Learning Solutions
- 26/03/2019 - 28/03/2019
- Building Company Culture
- Think Outcomes, Not Training
- Finding facts for the Impact of Training and Learning
- The Secret of High Impact Leadership
- The Secrets of Winning Awards
- Future-Proof Your Training Business
- 08/05/2019 - 09/05/2019
- Learning at Work Week
- 13/05/2019 - 19/05/2019
- Pluralsight Live Europe
- 13/05/2019 - 14/05/2019
- eLearnz Web Summit
Partner News Feeds
- Ella Richardson, LEO: Learning ecosystems March 19, 2019
- Jasmine Kundra joins Omniplex to lead customers to success March 19, 2019
- Jeff Fissel: gomo learning in 2019 March 19, 2019
- Video: putting John Adair’s leadership theory into action March 20, 2019
- How to future-proof L&D March 19, 2019
- Digital learning: how L&D can make the most of technology March 18, 2019