5 Reasons to Incorporate Continuous Learning into Your Business. You studied, you worked, you conquered. What more learning could there possibly be? In a world that’s constantly evolving, it’s far too easy to get complacent and suddenly find yourself trailing behind. Promoting continuous learning is essential for businesses to survive in a time of endless change. Once upon a time,…
Data is one of our most valuable commodities, helping organisations better understand their customers, spot trends and work more...
Classroom learning is at a premium. People don’t have time and technology has changed the game. However, I believe...
In “Thinking, Fast and Slow” Daniel Kahneman says: “the essence of intuitive heuristics: when faced with a difficult question,...
Untapped potential in Learning and Development (L&D) is a lost opportunity in most large Australian businesses. Whilst executives wonder...
Following a recent article on 7 ways to find more meaning at work, Elinor Schmitz-Jansen has continued her research. In...
These days – possibly more than ever before – we can easily become so caught up with getting things...
Clive Shepherd writes: This year I have worked with clients on a number of projects in which the sole...
TL/DR: It’s known that if you don’t do a good training needs analysis (TNA) you can’t design useful learning...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 15 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 12 minutes ago
active 7 hours, 19 minutes ago
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- How Samsung transformed their multilingual sales network training
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
[Free Webinar] From Bookcase to Cyberspace - Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
Thursday 4th June 2020
13.00 BST (UK Time)
Partner News Feeds
- Omniplex survey reveals 85% of digital learning professionals are worried about the impact of Covid-19 on their organisation June 3, 2020
- Filtered and The Sutton Trust help disadvantaged students apply to university post COVID-19 June 3, 2020
- Upside Learning expands its footprint in Europe June 2, 2020