5 Reasons to Incorporate Continuous Learning into Your Business. You studied, you worked, you conquered. What more learning could there possibly be? In a world that’s constantly evolving, it’s far too easy to get complacent and suddenly find yourself trailing behind. Promoting continuous learning is essential for businesses to survive in a time of endless change. Once upon a time,…
It seems to be the perennial challenge for L&D leaders: how do you get your employees to want to...
A while ago I wrote a series of blogs with a tag of “Being Brave” but after an Learning...
Why companies outside of the L+D industry are doubling their marketing spend. Within our marketing company we have found...
In a survey, conducted in conjunction with the Human Capital Institute, where 500 learning professionals were asked to rate...
As our environment places new demands, it’s important that we keep revisiting our tool kit and go for a...
A beautiful thing is happening. If you’ve read my prior blog posts, you’ll know we are trying something a...
AXELOS wants to find out more about skills gaps faced by employees and organisations, preferred ways of learning, and...
In the continuing series we hear the views of Learning & Performance Institute Fellow Peter Yarrow. In your opinion what...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 11 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 13 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 21 minutes ago
active 1 day, 10 hours ago
active 1 day, 13 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Huge thanks to all the judges around the world, currently wading through hundreds of entries for The Learning Awards 2020. Unprecedented numbers once again. Good luck to everyone. You can secure your table now by visiting https://t.co/mudBnJOF8S cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- OEB 2019: Solving skills gaps and preparing students for industry October 17, 2019
- Webinar: Making your mind up: how do ideas spread in L&D? October 17, 2019
- Fosway launches new 2019 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management October 17, 2019
- Amazing and Useful Shortcut Keys for Storyline 360 October 17, 2019
- Senior UI/UX Designer Resume Template October 17, 2019
- Employee onboarding: is compliance killing your L&D brand? October 17, 2019