LEARNING LIVE 2017 kicked off with L&D Question Time, The Learning and Performance Institute’s popular panel debate based on the BBC’s Question Time programme. Here we provide a write-up of the debate, which included questions gathered from LPI members ahead of the event as well as questions posed by delegates in the room. The debate was hosted by LPI chairman…
With the recent announcement of the finalists of the 2019 Learning Awards, we continue this new series of L&D...
Empathy: a lovely fluffy word, isn’t it? Touchy. Feely. Soft. Perhaps with hints of being rather passive – even...
I’m currently designing training for trainers around creating energy in the training room which has taken me to the...
We continue the weekly series of articles written by the various speakers who will be appearing at LEARNING LIVE...
Last night at around 9 o’clock I received an emergency phone call from a Senior Director I used to...
As a trainer, L&D Manager and Author I’ve always tried to explore and share the key ingredients of ‘success’...
Remote working or telecommuting has become a well-established norm among corporate enterprises across the globe. While remote working employees...
Sarah Davies, Rising Star Gold Award winner at the Learning Awards 2019, talks to Learning News about her work...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 6 minutes ago
active 16 minutes ago
active 35 minutes ago
active 55 minutes ago
active 56 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020