Top considerations for effectively creating and distributing digital training content. Even in today’s digital-first world, there are still some people who wax poetic about reading a ‘real’ print book. They emphasize that it feels good to hold a physical book in their hands. Manually turning pages is a satisfying practice. When was the last time anyone said something similar about…
Clive Shepherd asks the question, Do We Still Need Elearning? ‘E-learning’, by which I mean interactive, self-paced instruction, has...
Are you trustworthy? Yes, of course you are. Most people set out to do the right thing and consider...
In the 2nd of his video series Glen Butler help’s you consider the key areas of your life where you...
A couple of weeks ago I wrote an article on whether legacy L&D infrastructure was aligned with the habits...
A leader who needs to ‘get things done’ requires strong influencing skills within his or her organisation. Having strong...
The Apprenticeship Levy provides businesses with the opportunity to support people from all walks of life, regardless of experience...
I believe it is really important to acknowledge when people have been helpful and especially if done with a...
Honouring the learning visionaries of our time Every year, the Learning Awards celebrates the very best achievements and developments...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 1 hour, 35 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 48 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 9 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Explore the benefits of open source with Totara at LEARNTEC 2020 January 23, 2020
- imc at Learning Technologies 2020: e-learning trend competency-based learning in the focus January 22, 2020
- Learning Pool appoints learning leader and #WomenInLearning co-founder, Sharon Claffey Kaliouby to help guide North American expansion January 22, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020
- Invitation to take part in the first annual Climate Coaching Action Day on 5 March 2020 January 23, 2020
- Will Brexit hinder UK tech growth? January 22, 2020