Top considerations for effectively creating and distributing digital training content. Even in today’s digital-first world, there are still some people who wax poetic about reading a ‘real’ print book. They emphasize that it feels good to hold a physical book in their hands. Manually turning pages is a satisfying practice. When was the last time anyone said something similar about…
My work finds me speaking to people with a wide range of skillsets and experience, often in the same...
It happens all of the time, training providers can’t get case studies, Assessor case loads are huge and learners falling away from courses prematurely…or worse...
This is fast becoming the question we, at the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI) are being asked most. So let’s...
As e-learning evolves and becomes more sophisticated, training providers are broadening their repertoire of educational tools to ensure they...
Edmund Monk recently talked to Debbie Carter, Editor In Chief of Training Journal about his views on Learning and Development. Edmund Monk,...
As chairman of the Learning & Performance Institute, I always look forward to September and our annual conference –...
Over the last few years everyone wants to be the best they can be. Whether it is fitness, or...
Rachel Burnham writes: I had the opportunity to participate in last week’s Learning Live event, held in London and organised...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 19 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 19 hours, 46 minutes ago
active 20 hours, 31 minutes ago
active 21 hours, 16 minutes ago
active 1 day, 3 hours ago
- Developing a continuous learning culture
- eLearning Africa
- 23/10/2019 - 25/10/2019
- 08 Bp 01 Abidjan
- 2019 Happy Workplaces CEO Conference
- Re-energising the workplace: Overcoming learning fatigue
- Learning 2019
- 27/10/2019 - 30/10/2019
- Learning Live Networks Benelux
- Shaping The Future of Learning - Berlin
- 27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019
- The Learning Awards 2020
Learning to learn: preparing humans for technological change 🤖
From a recent interview at #LearningLive via @LNwire
#Learning #LearningAndDevelopment #FutureOfWork #4IR @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Global Knowledge wins CompTIA Delivery Partner of the Year Award October 14, 2019
- Totara exclusive sponsor of the LMS & Learning Platforms Forum October 14, 2019
- Anti-Bribery Sorted: New mobile game helps corporates combat corruption October 14, 2019
- Apprenticeships: how to find a quality provider October 16, 2019
- Graduate skills gap: nurturing business skills in young employees October 15, 2019
- Skills training in a post-AI work environment October 14, 2019
- Fear in the workplace October 15, 2019
- Skill Pill present a new partnership with Skills for Justice October 14, 2019
- How to create the perfect learner experience October 14, 2019