Donald H Taylor writes: I am optimistic about the future of L&D, and with good reason. We’ve learned more about the brain in the past two decades than we ever knew before. The web has revolutionized the accessibility of information like nothing since the printing press. Above all, in the emerging knowledge economy developing personnel has become a serious matter…
Behavioral Currency In this post we are going to discuss the idea of behavioral currency in training. Behavioral currency...
Each year the Learning and Performance Institute seeks the opinions of its valued members. Members help improve the services...
I’m often asked how to use video for learning. Video is an expensive resource so it’s no wonder people...
Confidence is a multifaceted term that refers to a psychological attitude and a set of behavioural attributes. It’s commonly...
In your opinion what is the biggest anxiety within the world of learning and development at the moment? I...
The Learning and Performance Institute in association with Pearson VUE invites you to take part in the following piece...
In a survey, conducted in conjunction with the Human Capital Institute, where 500 learning professionals were asked to rate...
In this blog post Pavlo Onyshchenko marks the recent start of season 2 of the hit TV show Mr. Robot....
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 7 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 6 minutes ago
active 1 day, 7 hours ago
active 1 day, 8 hours ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Why we need connected leaders to thrive in the fourth industrial revolution January 28, 2020
- Why training is often not the right solution January 27, 2020
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- Book excerpt: Manage your language January 27, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020