Petra Peeters, Marlo Kengen and Ger Driesen explore the power of personalisation in learning Personalisation of learning is one of the hot topics in learning today. Organisations yearn for it. Vendors rave about the personalisation possibilities of their tools. While at the same time there seems to be a Babylonian confusion about what we mean by personalisation. To determine the…
There’s a continuum that exists between planning a project to the nth degree and relying on sorting out problems...
This is not ‘click bait’ (as my 11-year old twins tell me is the correct phrase for attention grabbing...
Global body for workplace learning and development will present recommendations for digital transformation readiness. The leading authority on workplace...
My work finds me speaking to people with a wide range of skillsets and experience, often in the same...
The idea of groups of people working together as a community, sharing best practice, knowledge and challenges, is by...
I’m sure most of us will have enjoyed the brief respite from the recent heatwave, although fingers crossed there’s...
Setting the scene for Immersive Learning Technology is forever finding its next best purpose, and we have the opportunity...
Companies that prioritise the happiness and well-being of their employees are generally considered more progressive, are viewed more favourably...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 14 minutes ago
active 17 hours, 18 minutes ago
active 18 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 22 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 1 day, 19 hours ago
- Managing Upwards by Building Trust
- From Bookcase to Cyberspace – Rebuilding for the virtual classroom
- How Learning Can Make a Real Difference in Your Business
- Integrating Critical Thinking and Technology
- 21st Century Performance Consulting
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in a Time of Crisis & Adversity
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
- Learning Awards 2021 - Submissions Close
Partner News Feeds
- How learning and development can prepare for the post-pandemic world June 2, 2020
- Four stages to embedding a self-determined learning culture June 1, 2020
- The power of reflection time May 29, 2020