What’s your learning style? Perhaps it’s based on your senses (auditory, tactile, visual); or how you engage with content (hands on, conceptual or reflective); or even how you relate to others (collaborative, competitive). It’s a hard choice, especially since according to one comprehensive study there are over 71 learning styles from a range of different models. The good news is…
In this blog post Pavlo Onyshchenko marks the recent start of season 2 of the hit TV show Mr. Robot....
In the 6th of his series to the LPN business networking strategist Andy Lopata shares his tips for breaking...
Stakeholders can always present problems in the design process. They have opinions. They often have clout and seniority. They...
The notion of a Netflix for learning has been floating about for a few years now. I have heard...
“Where we all think alike, no-one thinks much at all” Walt Whitman It’s interesting to reflect on the the industrial...
When looking for a means to deliver microlearning, how do you tell the difference between fad resources and quality...
With a background in marketing, we understand the best tricks used to engage and inspire action in consumers and...
We hear a lot about how volatile the world is these days. Technology, politics, climate change are all disrupting...
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Highlights
LEARNING LIVE 2019 Resources
If you’d like to access the resources and slides from the 2019 LEARNING LIVE event please click here
active 3 hours, 53 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 56 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 9 hours, 4 minutes ago
- Driving Engagement with L&D
- How Three Simple Dimensions Allow L&D to Transform Sales Performance
- Learning Technologies 2020
- 12/02/2020 - 13/02/2020
- Design Thinking For Learning Designers
- The Learning Awards 2020
- Learning At Work Week
- 18/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
- Learning Live 2020
- 09/09/2020 - 10/09/2020
Podcast: Throughly enjoyed sharing views on what make a great learning organisation, with @owenferguson and @RossGarnerGP #thegppodcast cc @YourLPI
Partner News Feeds
- Team synergy: combining personalities for success January 24, 2020
- The learning and development in 2020 report January 23, 2020
- Making the switch: A step-by-step guide to replacing your LMS January 23, 2020
- The professional development trends to watch in 2020 January 24, 2020
- Leadership is a life skill January 24, 2020
- The TJ Podcast: January 2020 January 23, 2020